Thursday, October 20, 2011

say Now!!

For a period of my life...especially while growing up at Muscat, I'd complain of being stuck at home on weekends not being able to do anything. I also remember some point in my life where I decided that I am not going to let this happen to my own lil family (whenever that happens =) )

Last weekend my socially gifted extroverted friend came up with this idea of visiting a mall - like just to hang out. My immediate response was in the negative... but ended up giving in eventually.
We got to this mall with no specific objective and landed up at the kids games section =) What happened in the next 2 hours has escaped my memory. All I know is that I laughed enough to cough. =)

On my way back, I asked myself...
'Would I normally make such a choice of going to a noisy mall on a weekend?'
The definite answer is 'No'.

And I realized it took the 'No' to be a "Now" to make me have a weekend I'll remember for awhile.



Say NoW!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment