Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sensitivity!

What would I consider the greatest need in the world?

S E N S I T I V I T Y !

The world badly needs quite a large bunch of sensitive people. People who are thinking a little more than themselves. People who mite ask questions like...

a. Why is this kid begging on the road?

b. Has the watchman to my building had his meal today?

c. Why dont I help this blind man cross the street?

d. Why dont I listen to what she is trying to say before butting in?

e. Why dont I give my non-fitting clothes to my driver who has been wearing the same shirt for the last 3 days?

g. Does the uncle and aunty in their 70's who smile at me in church every Sunday need help in moving to their new house?

h. How could I make this crying child smile?

The world need sensitive people. Look around. Am I one?

6 comments:

  1. Herez a gr8 example of sensitivity...

    My friend Sarin, while having dinner at a restaurant had his usual interaction with the waiter.

    The waiter, during the course of the evening, comes back to Sarin and says 'we dont get guests who treat us like you, Thank You!'

    rarely do guests get feedback from their waiters!! way to go Sarin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Sam... And its a great example:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vidhya! Yea, I share this example extensively in my sessions too.
    Sarin the man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my college days i had few good friends,but now when i thought to speak with some of them they behave has they don't know me,then i just got to understand that more then being attitude being lovable is difficult for all......how much ever the Peak we reach we should not forget the base we started .......be loveable to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only the world was filled with sensitive people? :) Good one Sam chetta..! And lovely example..! :)

    ReplyDelete