Thursday, May 1, 2014

If you cant get out of it, get into it

I was on a break from blogging here. Wasn't intentional, but just that I have been writing a lot more on our TCS portal.

(FYI: TCS today has about 3 lakh employees and one of the ways we keep connected to the large family is through a social networking portal called - Knome. This is a micro-blogging/blogging website with various communities & interest groups).

My role at TCS is to manage the L&D function for over 3K associates in the Banking domains, Chennai. The last year and half was spent in rejuvenating the function & making the L&D presence felt & Thank God we have been successful.

Lately, my thoughts have been focused at reviewing the way I process work & to see where I could do better. There are times when work seems more like firefighting. But, I desire & want to see a glorious future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A blurred vision is like shooting in the air - You fired your best shot but it hit nowhere.

And thus came vision FY15 - really simple yet profound statements to ensure my team & I focus on the Big picture.

Zig Ziglar says : You can not make it as a wandering generality, you must be a meaningful specific!

And the more my mind has asked me to pause/stop... I see myself getting into it deeper.

I finished my first TTL partnership call last week and in God I am so excited for what is to come. The future is exciting when God is in it!

The next few days & months I look forward to getting into this Vision more deeper than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment