Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the Phillips ROI workshops 2012

For a long time, I asked myself these questions...

a. Has my training 'really' made any impact on the trainees?

b. If it did, has it impacted just them or the business at large?

c. If it did impact business, how can I be sure the impact was solely due to 'my program'?

d. Wait....  Can soft skills be measured?

e. Is there something more than just feedback forms?

Until... I got introduced to the Phillips Return On Investment (ROI) Methodology.

It revolutionized my thoughts on training specifically into - Learning Design, Developing Measurable Objectives, Delivery Effectiveness & Evaluation.

I have a question for you - 'Are you tired doing program after program, not being able to literally "SHOW" results??'

Then...This is YOUR time! Welcome to "Show me the Money - Phillips ROI Workshop! (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad). Register & Join us for a transforming learning experience. 

We are visiting a city close to you. So call +91 978 994 2288 to register for the workshops at a location closest to you. 


I am in Bangalore with the GreenBooks team this Friday and Saturday!
Would love to have you join us. Interim, if you would have any questions, feel free to reach me on +91 98410 78500 or send me a note at sam.koshy@greenbooks.co.in.

Cya at the Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment