Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New directions...

A New day! =) I wake up and ask God to speak to me this morning. I am like - 'Pls. direct my steps today'.

Ok... A quick prayer and I open my Bible to Isaiah 58:10-12. And I see there is a new dimension and new directions ready for me this morning.

10 Feed the hungry,
      and help those in trouble.
   Then your light will shine out from the darkness,
      and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.

 11 The LORD will guide you continually,
      giving you water when you are dry
      and restoring your strength.
   You will be like a well-watered garden,
      like an ever-flowing spring.

 12 Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities.
      Then you will be known as a re-builder of walls
      and a restorer of homes.

For my prayers of ' Show me what to do'... Today, God seems to say 'Why don't you take care of people while I take care of your needs?'

Righto! Here I go...

1 comment:

  1. 9-12
    "If you get rid of unfair practices,
    quit blaming victims,
    quit gossiping about other people's sins,
    If you are generous with the hungry
    and start giving yourselves to the down-and-out,
    Your lives will begin to glow in the darkness,
    your shadowed lives will be bathed in sunlight.
    I will always show you where to go.
    I'll give you a full life in the emptiest of places—
    firm muscles, strong bones.
    You'll be like a well-watered garden,
    a gurgling spring that never runs dry.
    You'll use the old rubble of past lives to build anew,
    rebuild the foundations from out of your past.
    You'll be known as those who can fix anything,
    restore old ruins, rebuild and renovate,
    make the community livable again.

    ReplyDelete