Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Mumbai!!

I am so happy to be in Mumbai!

Many reasons...

a. First visit!

b. My dad started his career in Mumbai, Andheri East, near Chakala... and I am staying in a serviced apartment in the same area!

c. Support facilitator for the GreenBooks ROI workshop with the Mumbai LnD professionals

d. It was a long time dream to visit Mumbai - to get the vibe and b a part of the busy streets... wow! Thank you God that it is happening!

I was at dinner with my friends Kedar and Aarthi last week in Cochin while sharing my desire to visit Mumbai as they were getting transfered here. I cant believe this visit happened so soon.

It is also ironical because Papa started his career in Mumbai ... and I am also at the verge of starting on a new career direction that too by starting off in places like Mumbai and Delhi.

Thank you Jesus for new opportunities... and the open doors. The wilderness has indeed paved new roads... and the streams have started to flow. Gr8 things ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment