Monday, March 14, 2011

Beyond Delhi and Mumbai

Today morning I got back to Chennai after 8 days of travelling with the GreenBooks team for the ROI workshops in Delhi and Mumbai. I would say it was a good time!

Beyond all the travel and learner engagement, I have come to realize all the more that life is so precious and people are so precious.

It is so easy to create a simulated environment of learning and engagement... all you need is a trainer with good content knowledge and learner sensitivity.

But... beyond all we can do or display, beyond every learning design & delivery... I have to ask...
How easy is it to make a heart smile in your classroom?
How easy is it to build relationships where people believe that you are genuinely concerned about them?
How easy is it to help people shed their masks and be who they are?

I am happy about this trip I made to Delhi and Mumbai. I am very content with the extent to which we have helped L&D professionals improve their programs. What is beyond all this?

Business begins and ends with transactions... but beyond these... are a bunch of "REAL" people and Relationships matter!

Dear L&D fraternity -What can we do about building relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment