Sunday, January 30, 2011

Create Opportunities!

Yesterday I was at a meeting organised by the UESI, Kerala staff. It was kinda of an alumni meet where the students who had served with EU in Kerala at various districts in the last 10 years were present.

My experience with EU is very dear as the State office at Edapally was my second home during hostel days between 2003-2005. I enjoyed visiting Shijichan who was the administrator then...met and made some good friends... toured with the musicians at many camps/retreat. Was fun.

Today when I look back... those were great opportunities I received as a young man to play gospel music. Thank God for the opportunities.

Mr. John Samuel IAS, serving at Delhi with India Post, yesterday shared about the importance of creating opportunities. Many times thatz all God is asking of us. When we create those opportunities, we will become a blessed nation whose God is the Lord (Psalm 33:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment